JUNITASTORE - price hit!
The custom driver download and use:
1. Insert the driver CD to computer, and run the "setup.exe" installation.
2. The installation can be started when the mouse is successfully connected and in normal use.
3. When the installation is completed, "X300" drive icon appears on the desktop.
4. Adop Avago A3050 professional game chips, with high-performance program control decoder chip, to achieve smooth movement and precise control.
5. For key 2-7 (as the picture shows)，custom settings are supported via the drive.
6. Advanced Settings: the custom macro editing for gaming effects are supported.
7. Advanced Settings: pointer precision, scroll wheel speed and double-click speed can be set.
8. Basic Settings: 600 DPI～3200 DPI, 12 segments available, each with a value of 200 DPI increments.
9. Three light modes, standard lighting, breathing lighting, neon lighting available.
10. Plug and play, more new functions can be achieved via the drive.
11. When settings done, click Application, and click Save the Configuration. You should boot the driver again when next use so that all the self-defined functions can be used
Note 1: Depending on the lighting, the computer pixels, the color brightness have a little different.
Note 2: Due to different producing batches, there may be deviation of 1 to 3MM for items
Number of Rollers:1
Number of Buttons:7
Time to market:Dec-04